- adidas premiers a ground-breaking material innovation: Light BOOST, resulting in 30% lighter BOOST materials when compared to previous Ultraboost iterations
- Designed to provide ultimate cushioning, comfort, and responsiveness, hundreds of BOOST capsules burst with epic energy every time a runner’s foot hits the tarmac
- Ultraboost Light is priced at RM 869 and available in-store and online at https://www.adidas.com.my/en/running, with Early Access for members of the adidas adiClub from today
adidas unveils the latest member of its most iconic running shoe franchise – the Ultraboost Light.
In response to consumer feedback, adidas’ continues to uphold their constant strive to take innovation to the next level in designing the perfect shoe for different types of runners.
In line with this, the new Ultraboost Light features a ground-breaking new material at its core – the Light BOOST.
Marking the 10-year anniversary of BOOST technology, the new and improved Ultraboost Light is 30% lighter, and is designed to provide energy, comfort, cushioning, and responsiveness to runners.
Taking runners’ experience to the next level, the all-new Ultraboost Light also boasts:
- A redesigned L.E.P: the Linear Energy Push found on the sole of the shoe has been reworked to optimize responsiveness and work in harmony with the new Light BOOST material.
- PRIMEKNIT+ upper: Built for ultimate breathability and comfort, the shoe features a lightweight upper, providing an adapted fit.
- ContinentalTM natural performance rubber: Provides optimum traction for a confident run in any weather condition.
- A 10% lower carbon footprint: The new Ultraboost Light benefits from a lower carbon footprint compared to previous versions.
To celebrate the 10th anniversary of BOOST technology, adidas is also revealing a special edition version of the adidas Ultraboost Light with a dedicated colorway.
The 10th-anniversary edition comes in a primarily black colorway, with black and yellow detailing – the same design found on Energy Boost, the first-ever silhouette with BOOST technology.
To find out more, please visit: https://www.adidas.com.my/en/running