You have been an active runner, but you probably have no idea if you’re making any progress with your fitness regime.
Knowing your fitness level can help you set realistic fitness goals, monitor your progress, and maintain your motivation.
To celebrate Global Running Day on 1 June, Under Armour is challenging runners worldwide to test how fast you can run a mile (1.6KM) and challenge your personal best.
Open to runners and non-runners alike, this virtual run is to short to mid-distance runners, to team sports athletes trying out for the team at the beginning of the season.
To those new to running who are lacing up for the first time – that the mile is acceptable, while also requiring focused training and preparation to run a personal best.
As the mile is accessible to runners of all abilities, whether you’re just getting started or have run countless races, the mile challenges the mind and body without beating up your legs.
How does it work?
- Sign up in the FitRankings leaderboard
- Link your UA MapMyRun account with FitRankings for automatic results uploads.
- Race your 1 mile (1609m) with UA MapMyRun as many times as you want during the competition window (1 June – 5 June).
- Your fastest result will automatically appear on the official leaderboard.
- Join millions of runners and compete to run your fastest mile in June with UA!